Signing into Banner Web
Currently enrolled students have access via the WEB to the following:
Grades — Note: Grades will no longer be mailed. Grade errors and omissions must be reported to the Office of the Registrar within four (4) weeks after the end of each term.
To access The W’s Banner Web System:
Once you have been admitted you should follow the Wconnect Setup Instructions.
After logining into Wconnect you should see the QuickLaunch section on the right or by scrolling down.
In that section you should see the Banner Web link
You should use this link or the other banner Web links in this section when you need to do something in Banner Web.
Once you have logged into Wconnect and clicked on th Banner Web link:
- Click on Student Services and you will have the following options:
Student Schedule and Registration
- Click on Student Records – You will then have the following options:
- Click on Student Schedule and Registration and you will have the following options:
Select Term – Must select term before you can chose one of the other options.
Add/Drop Classes (Students must have a RAP# (Registration Access Pin) to add/drop classes.) Students must see their academic advisor to obtain their RAP number.
Look-up Classes to Add
Student Schedule by Day & Time
Student Detail Schedule
- PRIVACY – To ensure your privacy and security, you should use the “Exit” Button (located in the top right corner of each page) to exit from the system when you are finished. This will ensure that no one can access the system using your ID and PIN. CLOSE the browser after each session.
- TIME LIMIT – There is a limit (5 minutes) to the amount of time you can remain in the system WITHOUT CHANGING WEB PAGES. If you exceed the time limit, you will be logged out and will be required to regain access. To change pages, you can use either the Back and Forward buttons on your browser, or the buttons provided at the top and bottom of each page.