Official transcripts from Mississippi University for Women must be ordered online. You may have your transcript sent to yourself, a third party, or have it held for pickup.
Transcripts will not be sent until all financial obligations to the University are cleared and all admission requirements have been met.
In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy ACT of 1974, records may not be released to a third party without the written, signed authorization of the student.
Transcripts cost $12.80 per copy.
Extra fee will be applied to transcript Fed Ex orders and international orders with Parchment.
Mississippi University for Women has partnered with Parchment to accept transcript orders via the interenet through a secured site. Parchment will facilitate your request 24 hours per day, 365 days a year. Please note: To use this service transcript fee must be paid by credit or debit card. Be assured that Parchment uses current encryption technology and your information is secure. Requesting your transcript through Parchment will provide you with:
- Secure online access to request your transcript 24/7.
- Email notification when transcripts are processed and received.
- Online tracking ability.
- Request electronic delivery of your transcript with delivery as early as one hour.
- The ability to upload documents required by receiver.
- Parchment Support by calling 847.716.3005.
Ordering Transcripts Online – (Current Students)
1. Sign in to WConnect
2. Under Quick Launch select Banner Web
3. Click on the Student and Financial Aid Tab
4. Click on Student Records
5. Click on Order Official Transcript
Ordering Transcripts Online – (Former Students)
If your last enrollment at Mississippi University for Women was in the last two years, you may be able to order by signing into Banner Web. (See Ordering Transcripts Online – Current Students).
If your last enrollment at Mississippi University for Women has been longer than two years, click the link below to order your official transcript.