Credit for military experience may be awarded in accordance with guidelines published by the American Council on Education.

Students need to submit copies of their military transcripts or Form DD214 to the Office of the Registrar. A student may earn a maximum of 27 hours for military experience.

For questions about earning credit for your service, contact the Office of the Registrar and ask to speak with Veteran Services: (662) 329-7135.

Veteran Services