Your academic record contains such information as your name, permanent mailing address, permanent phone number, and email address for official communications. From time-to-time, you may need to change your official data.

To make a change to your official data, you must submit your information, along with the required documentation, to the Office of the Registrar.

You may submit an Official Data Change request through your Banner student account.

To request a change through your Banner account, click on Student Services, Student Records, then, click the link for Official Data Change Request. Complete the information you need updated, attaching any documents necessary and submit. Once the Registrar’s Office has updated your record, you will receive an email letting you know.

NOTE: A change in your mailing/permanent address may result in a change in your legal residence status.

Additional Documents are needed for the following items on this request:

  • Change of Address (proof of residence)
  • Change of Name (valid Social Security Card with new name)