Students planning to enroll in Mississippi University for Women should have a transcript of previous work on file with the College prior to registration. Students with only a high school education or a GED background are to submit an official high school transcript or official GED scores. These must be sent directly from the institution to Mississippi University for Women. Students who have completed college work are to submit a transcript from each college previously attended. Official Transcripts can be mailed, delivered or electronically sent directly to:


Office of Admissions
Mississippi University for Women
1100 College Street, MUW-1613
Columbus, MS 39701


Office of Graduate Studies
Mississippi University for Women
1100 College Street, MUW-300
Columbus, MS 39701

**See Graduate Studies for any and all other documentation required for Mississippi University for Women Graduate Studies Program.

Electronically Submitted

Currently The W receives electronic transcripts through Credential Solutions. If you are ordering from another institution through Credentials you will be able to select Mississippi University for Women from database or go to Credential Solutions order form, If you have any question you should contact the sending Institution.