Registering on Banner Web
Talk to your advisor first
Before beginning the registration process, you must see your assigned advisor to approve your schedule and get your Registration Access Pin (RAP).
If you can login to WConnect, go to Banner Web. Otherwise set up WConnect following the instructions here.
1. Clicking on the “Student Services” link will give you the following options:
Student Schedule and Registration (Add/Drop classes; Display your class schedule; Check your registration status)
Student Records (View your holds; Display your grades and transcript)
2. Click on the “Student Schedule and Registration” link.
3. Click Check Your Registration Status to view your registration time slots (the dates you are allotted to register via the web) and any messages that will prevent you from registering. Note: All holds must be cleared before you can process any add/drops. Once you have reviewed your registration status, click the <MENU> button to return to the “Student Schedule and Registration” menu..
4. Click Add/Drop Classes
NOTE: Special Grading Options – Audit and Pass/Fail — To register for classes under a special grading option, you must obtain the permission of your Department Chair/Program Director and bring a completed add/drop form to the Office of the Registrar.
5. Select Desired Term and click <Submit Term>. You will then be prompted for your Registration Access PIN (RAP). Enter Registration Access PIN and <Submit PIN>. Type in CRNs and click <Submit Changes>. Arrow down on right scroll bar to verify course information. If a class is closed, you can enter another CRN or click to search for another open course. Click <Submit Changes> again if needed. Classes may be dropped by using the options available in the Action field. If no options are listed in the Action field then the class may not be dropped. Click the <MENU> button on your internet browser to return to “Schedule & Registration”.
6. To print schedule, click Student Detail Schedule or Student Schedule By Day & Time and click the <Print> button on your internet browser. NOTE: Some labs require that students provide their own paper for any printing.
7. Logout when registration is complete.