Ordering Official Transcripts
Official transcripts from Mississippi University for Women must be ordered online. You may have your transcript sent to yourself, a third party, or have it held for pickup.
Transcripts will not be sent until all financial obligations to the University are cleared and all admission requirements have been met.
In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy ACT of 1974, records may not be released to a third party without the written, signed authorization of the student.
Transcripts cost $10.75 per copy.
Transcript Fed Ex Orders with Parchment/Credentials
Domestic Orders cost $30.00
Internatnational Orders cost $55.00 (Mexico and Canada)
Mississippi University for Women has partnered with Credentials, Inc. to accept transcript orders via the internet through a secured site. TranscriptPlus® will facilitate your request 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Please note: To use this service transcript fee must be paid by credit or debit card. Be assured that TranscriptsPlus® uses current web encryption technology and your information is secure. Requesting transcript through Credentials, Inc. will:
- Give you 24/7 access. You may submit your request from any computer connected to the Internet anywhere in the world.
- Provide faster service. Your transcript may be mailed as early as one business day after submitting your request.
- Provide easy address look-up. A search feature connects you to a database of many college and university mailing addresses.
- Give you exact pricing. When your request is submitted, you know the total cost of the request, and this amount will be charged to your credit card. No more worrying about delays due to incorrect payments.
- Eliminate the delay created by submitting requests by mail.
- Authorize and process your credit card payment.
- Facilitate the authorization to release student records, as required by law.
- Provide e-mail or text with you while your order is being processed.
- Provide operator assistance from 7:00 a.m. (CST) to 7:00 p.m. (CST) Monday through Thursday and 7:00 a.m. (CST) to 5:30 p.m. (CST) on Friday, by calling 1-800-646-1858 or 1-847-716-3005). Note: THIS NUMBER IS FOR TRANSCRIPT ORDERS ONLY. Please contact Admissions at 662-329-7106 for all other matters).
Note: Internet ordering accommodates two types of requests:
- Regular Service: which will be mailed out within approximately 2-3 working days after receipt of signature authorization.
- Electronic – Whenever possible, an electronic (EDI/PDF) transcript will be sent to our college partners accepting these transcript formats. Others will be mailed.
Ordering Transcripts Online - (Current Students)
Through TranscriptsPlus®, you are able to submit a transcript request 24 hours/day, 7days/week. If you know your MUW login and password, click on the link below to use the system. Once logged in, you will be taken to the TranscriptsPlus® Web site managed by Credentials, Inc.
- Sign in to WConnect
- Under Quick Launch select Banner Web
- Click on the Student and Financial Aid Tab
- Click on Student Records
- Click on Order Official Transcript
Ordering Transcripts Online - (Former Students)
If your last enrollment at Mississippi University for Women was in the last two years you may be able to order by signing into Banner Web. (See Ordering Transcripts Online – Current Students).
If your last enrollment at MUW has been longer than two years, you will be required to provide the school with a signed form authorizing release of your academic transcript before your order can be processed. Some orders may qualify for “Automatic Authorization” without your signature. To qualify, your order must meet the following criteria:
- The name on your credit card exactly matches your name as it appears on your University records and
- A specific number of fields in this order such as Student ID, Social Security No., and Date of Birth match the information in their records
If you were enrolled before 2002, your transcript, most likely, will not be able to be sent electronically. It will have to be mailed to the recipient.
If your order is not eligible for “Automatic Authorization,” a form will be available at the end of the order process. Print, sign, and mail or fax that form and any attachments to the College. Your order will be processed upon receipt of the form. - In most cases authorization forms will go to Credentials for processing and students will be able to fax, mail, or scan and upload them to us. When attachments are “ready as is” they will also be sent to Credentials (by fax or by scan and upload) for processing. MUW will only need to process authorization forms for Pay in Person orders, or if the student happens to bring it into your office. Attachments will be processed by MUW any time the student indicates their form needs to be signed or completed by someone at the college.
If you have placed a transcript request through TranscriptsPlus®: Check on your order
Special Option Transcript Orders
When ordering Transcripts to be sent to the following list of recipients you will need to follow these instructions.
Mississippi Board of Nursing and Mississippi Department of Education
- When you come to the "Select Recipient 1" Type page
- Choose: O Direct Access Code Lookup
- When a box pops up, enter the following:
- MS Bd of Nursing - MSBD011
- MDE - MSBD012
Nursing CAS, LSAC, AMCAS, PHARMCAS, and CPA Exams
- When you come to the "Select Recipient 1" Type page
- Choose: O Special-Purpose Recipient
Then, select your Recipient from the drop down box. This will ensure the attachment will automatically be generated for you by Credential Solutions.