Paycheck Options

Direct Deposit vs. Payroll Card

All MUW employees (including student workers) should choose between being paid through direct deposit or a Payroll Card. Please see the information below.

Payroll Card Frequently Asked Questions (pdf)


Contact Human Resources at (662) 329-7222 or to request the following forms:

  • Payroll Card
  • Payroll Card Registration Form
  • Paycheck Authorization 

The appropriate form(s) must be completed and returned to Human Resources.

Completed forms may be returned as follows:

Mailed to:
MUW Human Resources
1100 College Street, MUW-1609
Columbus, MS 39701

Scanned and emailed to:

Faxed to:
(662) 241-7616