Study Room Policies
Reserve A Study Room How to reserve a study room
- Rooms are reserved for academic use for MUW and MSMS students only.
- Students must reserve a study room using their school email address.
- Study rooms may not be reserved for more than two hours at a time.
- Study rooms may be reserved once per student per day.
- Single reservations may be booked from 8:00am-6:00pm. After 6:00pm study rooms are reserved for groups only.
- Rooms A-J, L, and M require a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 6 people after 6:00pm.
- Rooms D, K, and Seminar A require a minimum of 5 people and a maximum of 8 people after 6:00pm.
- The student reserving the study room must verify their ID number at the Checkout Desk before the room will be unlocked.
- There is a 30-minute grace period after the start of the reservation time. Students who do not show after 30 minutes forfeit their reservation.
- The student reserving the room assumes responsibility for the state of the room. Please leave the room as you found it. Please clean the whiteboard and toss any trash when you leave.