24/7 Library Access Policies
How to apply for card swipe access:
- Fill out the User Agreement form, linked below.
- Fant Library faculty or staff will review your application and enable your card within 24-hours.
How to access the library:
- Card swipe access is available after library hours through the Common Grounds coffee shop doors.
- Card swipe access to the library is restricted to currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff of MUW or MSMS who submit a User Agreement Form and have been approved.
- You will need to have a Galaxy-enabled ID card to access the library after hours. Your ID card will need to be activated by the Fant Library personnel BEFORE you will be able to access the library.
- If you do not have a Galaxy-enabled ID card (see the User Agreement Form to see if you do not), you will need to obtain one from the MUW Police Department, located in McDevitt Hall, during normal business hours (8am-5pm, Monday through Friday).
- The 24-hour space swipe reader is at the back entrance door near the café, and will be swipe access only after the library is closed.