Campus Card Services Office is responsible for the management of operations and activities of ID Card Services, issuing and maintenance of ID cards and implementation of subsequent ID card applications.
The office is located in the rear of McDevitt Hall, in the Police Department. Janet Robertson is the ID Services Coordinator. She can be reached at (662) 241-6261 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours are Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Identification – This is the official identification card of Mississippi University for Women. This card is valid as long as you are registered at MUW; however it will need to be updated with a sticker to use the recreational facilities and Campus Health Center.
Meal Plans – All resident students enrolled in a meal plan must use their campus card to obtain meals.
Access to Residence Halls – All resident students must use their campus card to gain access to their residence hall. The card can only be used to gain access to the residence hall where student currently resides.
Lost or Damaged Cards
Please call the Campus Card Services Office at (662) 241-6261 or come by the office located in McDevitt Hall to report a lost or damaged card. If it is after office hours, call MUW Police Department at (662) 241-7777. You may obtain a replacement card from the Campus Card Office for a $25 replacement fee.
Caring For Your Card
Please use the following tips in caring for your campus card:
- Under no circumstances are you to give your card to someone else to use it.
- Do not try to alter card.
- Do not punch holes in card.
- Avoid physical damage to the card. Do not bend or twist the card.
- Keep the card in a protected place where it remains flat, such as a purse, wallet, or jacket pocket.
- Keep the card out of direct sunlight, which can warp and fade the card.
- Do not place card on stereos, microwaves or next to other credit cards.
- Do not use the card as a tool, such as for scraping.
- Do not subject the card to physical impact.
- Avoid running your card through a washer or dryer.
- Do not expose the card to extreme temperatures, especially heat.
- Avoid open flame, irons, etc.
- Do not expose the card to solvents, such as alcohols, mineral spirits, and so on.