Digital Studies in the Social Sciences
- "Digging Deeper into Racial Disparities," Elizabeth Nash, PolicyMap, 2020 - maps that show differences in race based on incarceration rates, economic status, and mortgage loan denials.
- Campaign donations in Mississippi Governor's Race 2019. Mississippi Today.
- "Do your lawmakers look like you?" Alex Rozier and Kayleigh Skinner, Mississippi Today, 2019.
- Biggest Junk News of the Year, Information is Beautiful, 2018 - False news and its spread for 2017 and 2018.
- "Trans Folks Walking," Cody Mejeur, University of Buffalo - an interactive game depicting experiences of trans people
- "Media-Bias in Adams County: The 2016 Election," Erik Carneal, Gettysburg College student - a project analyzing news and its effects on election results
Psychology and Family Sciences
- Public Secrets, Sharon Daniel and Erik Loyer, 2008 - documenting conversations with women prisoners at the California Correctional Women's Facility
- Project SFHERE, Brown University, University of Minnesota, and University of Vermont, 2017 - project studying interactions between familial and behavioral factors and certain health conditions.