Click to watch the recorded panel discussion with DH scholars on what it means to do DH.
- Stories Behind the Brick and Mortar: Voices of Mississippi University for Women - walking tour with alumnae audio by an MUW Honors History student, Lauren Harmon ('20)
- Salem Witch Trials Documentary Archive and Transcription Project, University of Virginia Scholar's Lab, 2018
- Colored Conventions - for researchers "interested in the history of activist church, civil rights, educational and entrepreneurial engagement"
- Torn Apart/Separados - "a new look at the territory and infrastructure of ICE’s financial regime in the USA"
- LC Labs - projects using the Library of Congress' digital collections
For more context
- Seefeldt and Thomas, "What is Digital History?" Perspectives on History, 2009
- American Historical Association, "Digital History Glossary"
- Digital Yoknapatawpha, University of Virginia
- A Network Analysis of Shakespeare's Plays, Lee, Grinnell College
- Digital Thoreau, Schacht, SUNY Geneseo
- Austen Said: Patterns of Diction in Jane Austen's Major Novels, White, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
For more context
- Underwood, "Seven Ways Humanists Are Using Computers to Understand Text," The Stone and the Shell, 2015.
Philosophy and Religion
- Project Vox - highlighting female voices in the philosophy canon, Duke University faculty and students
- The Internet Philosophy Ontology (InPhO) project - mapping a taxonomy of philosophical content, Indiana University and collaborators
- Jonathan Edwards Center - searchable collections of sermons and writings by Jonathan Edwards, hosted by Yale University
- Virtual St. Paul's Cathedral Project - digital recreation of John Donne's Gunpowder Day sermon (1662), hosted by NC State University
- Encounter: Mapping Religion - mapping platform from Santa Clara University that collects data on local religions and records observations about experiences
- Ticha: A Digital Text Explorer for Colonial Zapotec - digitized indigenous texts from Oaxaca, by Haverford College professor Brooke Lillehaugen
- Chicana por mi Raza - preserving Chicanx and Latinx histories of the long civil rights era
- Quijote Interactivo - an interactive first edition of Cervantes' Don Quijote through the National Library of Spain.