Digital Studies and Health Sciences
- The Microbescope, Information is Beautiful, 2020 - "a statistical measure of how likely an infectious disease might spread through a population"
- COVID-19 in Mississippi, MS Department of Health, 2020.
- "Where you live matters," Alex Rozier of Mississippi Today, 2019 - Health outcomes as affected by economic and social factors of Mississippians
For more information
- "Digital Health," U.S. Food and Drug Administration, 2020.
- "Digital Health: A Framework for Healthcare Transformation," 2020, white paper from the Healthcare and Information Management Systems and Society,