24 Hour Study Space Policies
How to apply for access to a study room:
- Fill out the User Agreement form for the 24/7 Room.
- Fant Library faculty or staff will forward your application to the Dean of Students to verify that the patron is in good standing.
How to access the 24/7 room:
- Access to the 24-hour study space is restricted to currently enrolled students of MUW who submit a User Agreement Form and have been approved.
- You will need to have a Galaxy-enabled MUW student ID card. Your Galaxy-enabled MUW student ID Card will need to be activated by the Fant Library personnel BEFORE you will be able to access the 24 hour study space.
- If you do not have a Galaxy-enabled MUW student ID card, you will need to obtain one from the MUW Police Department, located in McDevitt Hall, during normal business hours (8am-5pm, Monday through Friday).
- To enter the 24 hour study space, you will be required to swipe your activated MUW student ID card through the reader at the back entrance door near the café.