Historic Columbus Hall was originally constructed in 1896 to serve as expanded living area for the growing Industrial Institute & College. Today, the residence hall serves as home to our male upperclassmen.
The five-story building is named in honor of the City of Columbus, which donated funds for its construction.
The building underwent extensive resoration in 2004 and saw additional modernization in 2014, adding enhanced Wi-Fi, as well as new furniture and interior painting for all the rooms.
Students live in suite-style rooms with kitchenettes in each suite and access to amenities such as 1GB/s ethernet, and free wireless internet connectivity.
Residents in Columbus are located in the beautiful North Campus community, along College Street. Most academic buildings on campus are less than a 10 minute walk from Columbus Hall.
Historic North Campus