If students test positive for COVID, Housing and Residence Life recommends students to isolate at home. If the student is not able to isolate at home they must:
- Isolate in their room as much as possible.
- Students should avoid campus events and common areas (continue to social distance).
- Must get a to-go container at Dining Services and take it back to their room (at the expense of the student).
- Wear a mask anytime outside of their room.
- Continue to social distance, wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and clean surfaces and objects.
- Contact Health Services (662) 329-7289 regarding vaccines and masks, if needed.