Summer housing is available for both summer sessions.
Grossnickle Hall will be the residence hall for both male and female summer students.
Students need to complete the summer housing application out and submit it online.
Please make sure you read the housing contract thoroughly before signing. At the bottom of the application you will find the Terms & Agreements.
Step-by-Step instructions are as follows:
Summer 2020 Students
- Click on "Apply for Housing" and Login with your unique username and password. If you have never applied for housing at The W before, click the "Sign Up" button to create an account:
- Once you are logged in to the housing application system, complete the housing application online.
- Once you have filled out the Housing Application, the Department of Housing and Residence Life will receive it via the online system.
- There is not a deposit required with the application. There will be a $50 non-refundable processing fee applied to the student MUW banner account once the semester begins.
- Once you have completed your online Housing Application, you have set the housing process in motion.
Note: By signing the housing contract for Summer 2020, student acknowledges that a $50.00 non-refundable housing processing fee will be directly applied to the student account once the semester begins.
It's that simple! A few things to remember:
- Keep in mind that we cannot guarantee single rooms and any single rooms that are available will be given to students on a priority basis (medical needs followed by senior status down). View Room Assignment Information
- Make sure you read the housing contract thoroughly. Within the online application process will be asked to review the Terms & Agreements and acknowledge that you agree to the terms. View Terms & Agreements
- Once you have received your housing assignment, if you would like to cancel your assignment please contact the Office of Housing & Residence Life at (662) 329-7127. View Cancellation Request Information