Current residents may select their rooms for the upcoming year through the Room Draw process in the Spring. To enter the Room Draw selection, login to the online application and complete the housing contract for the upcoming year.
Dates to Remember:
- Last day to apply to be included in Room Draw is March 23, 2020
- Returning students will be notified on March 25, 2020 with Lottery Date/Time Slot
- March 30th - Room Draw opens for Returning Seniors
- March 31st - Room Draw opens for Returning Juniors
- April 1st - Room Draw opens for Returning Sophomores
- April 2nd - Room Draw opens for Returning Freshmen
- April 3rd - Room Draw is open to everyone
Step-by-Step instructions are as follows:
Fall 2020 Students
- Click on "Apply for Housing" and Login with your username (MUW student email address) and password:
- Once you are logged in to the housing application system, click on the green "Apply now" button for Fall 2020-202040.
- Verify that all of your information is correct (i.e. Emergency Contact Information, etc.).
- Click on the Fall 2020-202040 link on the upper left corner in the blue box.
- Once you have completed your online Housing Application, you have set the housing process in motion.
- Once you have filled out the Housing Application, the Department of Housing and Residence Life will receive it via the online system.
It's that simple! A few things to remember:
- Keep in mind that we cannot guarantee single rooms and any single rooms that are available will be given to students on a priority basis (medical needs followed by senior status down). View Room Assignment Information
- Make sure you read the housing contract thoroughly. Within the online application process will be asked to review the Terms & Agreements and acknowledge that you agree to the terms. View Terms & Agreements
- Housing Contracts entered into for the Fall semester, is a nine month contract (August to May).
- Once you have received your housing assignment, if you would like to cancel your assignment please contact the Office of Housing & Residence Life at (662) 329-7127. Housing applications must be canceled prior to June 1st of the upcoming academic year in order to avoid a cancellation fee. If housing application is canceled after June 1st, the student will incur a cancellation fee of $150.00. Once classes begin in the fall semester, the contract can not be canceled. View Cancellation Request Information