Students majoring in a discipline other than Psychology may earn the Psychology minor by completing 19 hours of coursework. Psychology is the scientific study of thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
A C or better is required in any course counting toward the minor. A maximum of 4 credit hours may be double counted between the minor and either a major or another minor. PSY 449-Practicum in Psychology does not fulfill hours for the minor.
- PSY 101 – General Psychology
- PSY 201 – Introduction to APA Style
15 additional PSY hours that include at least two courses (6 Semester Hours) from the following:
- PSY 206 – Human Growth and Development
- PSY 304 – Abnormal Psychology
- PSY 320 – Physiological Psychology
- PSY 370 – Social Psychology
- PSY 315 – Cognitive Psychology
*PSY 449 Practicum in Psychology does not count toward the minor.
Total Hours Required: 19 Semester Hours