Visit The W
A walk through history
One of the most architecturally significant campuses in the region, The W has 23 buildings on The National Register of Historic Places. An easily walkable campus, The W offers a scenic and memorable opportunity to experience some of Columbus's historic character.
Explore the sights of The W campus without leaving home. Our virtual tour will give you a glimpse of the historic campus of The W.
Personal Campus Tour
While prioritizing the health and wellness of our community, the tour will take place in a limited capacity while observing social distancing and safety measures. Please understand that we may need to revise or cancel visits monitoring COVID-19 updates. If you do not feel comfortable visiting our campus, you may join us virtually.
All prospective students and guests must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Each prospective student is limited to 2 guests. If there is a need for higher capacity, please contact the Office of Admissions at (662) 329-7106.
- Each prospective student and all guest(s) must wear a mask while visiting our campus. If you are without, we will provide.
- We ask that you can answer "no" to the Health and Wellness Checklist. If your answer is "yes" to any of the questions below, we kindly ask you to reschedule your visit at a later time.
Health and Wellness Checklist:
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- In the last 14 days, were you exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Are you currently experiencing any symptoms such as: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body ache, headache, sudden loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.
- All guests will undergo a quick health screening upon arrival which will include a temperature check.
To schedule a personal campus tour:
While you are visiting campus, we encourage you to explore historic Columbus. The city has a rich heritage and a vibrant downtown.