Faculty at Mississippi University for Women have access to multiple internal grant opportunities as well as to external funds through the Office of Sponsored Projects & Grant Writing.
Campus Grant Opportunities
- Teaching & Learning Fund (formerly APIL Teaching Innovation Grants)
- Faculty Research Grants (Academic Affairs)
- Faculty Senate Conference/Professional Development Grants (Fund A)
- Faculty Senate Teaching Professional Development Grants (Fund B)
- IRB (Institutional Review Board)
- Office of Sponsored Projects & Grant Writing
Follow the links below to learn more about grant program deadlines, application procedures, and other program details.
Please Note: APIL Grants are currently being updated and expanded and will be available for application after the conclusion of the Fall 2023 semester. For questions please contact Russell Brandon at email@example.com
- Teaching & Learning Grants (formerly APIL Teaching Innovation grants) are being updated to include conference and workshop training related to pedagogical application. Check back here in the middle of Fall 2023.
- Faculty Research grants support faculty research projects on a wide variety of academic projects. This program is administered through the Office of Academic Affairs.
- Faculty Senate Fund A grants can be used to support conference travel, course development, curriculum revision. This program is administered by the Faculty Senate.
- Faculty Senate Fund B grants are awarded to faculty to strengthen classroom teaching. This program is administered by the Faculty Senate.