Accuplacer Test Schedule
|January 25||February 22||
All tests begin at 2:00 p.m. Report to the testing center no later than 1:45 with all required materials.
|*Test dates and times are subject to change.*|
What is the Accuplacer?
The Accuplacer is an untimed test of math, reading, and writing skills required to help determine your admission status into The W or other institution of higher learning.
Who should take the Accuplacer?
If you have received instructions from the Admissions Office of a Mississippi four-year institution of higher learning that you must take the Accuplacer, you may schedule a test date at The W.
Where do I find study materials?
Where are my scores sent?
- If you plan to attend The W, your test scores will be sent to the Office of Admissions where an admission determination will be made.
- If you plan to attend another institution, your scores will be sent to them by the Student Success Center. Please note that some institutions will not accept test scores taken elsewhere. Please check with your institution.
What is the fee for the Accuplacer?
- If you are testing for admission to The W or any of the other public, IHL universities in Mississippi, there is no fee. We need a copy of the letter from your institution; bring it with you to the testing center as you cannot be tested without it.
- If you are testing for any out of state institution, there is a $20 fee.
How do I register to take the test?
To request a date, please click here. Dates fill up quickly, so please schedule your test early. Registration must be made by Wednesday, prior to the test date you plan to register for.
What do I need to know and do on the day of the test?
- Bring a photo ID
- Bring pencils
- Come to Reneau 102 at least 15 minutes before the test begins
- If you are testing for another Mississippi IHL university, bring the letter from that institution
How often can I retake the Accuplacer?
You may take the test more than once, but you must wait 30 days to be tested again.
How do I cancel a test appointment?
If you cannot keep your scheduled test appointment, please call to cancel as soon as possible. Refunds are not issued for missed tests.