Apply to The W Online

Student Type

Transfer Student

I am an undergraduate student or have completed a 2+2 Program at a Mississippi community college and would like to complete my bachelor's degree at The W.

Transfer Students

Returning Student

I was previously enrolled at The W, do not have a bachelor's degree, and have not attended another college or university since I left.

Returning Students

Graduate Student

I currently have a bachelor degree, or higher, and want to enroll in a master or doctorate program.

Graduate Students