What we do
The W's mission of teaching, service, and leadership opportunities for all students is supported in the mission of the Office of Career Services. To assist its constituents, the Office of Career Services works closely with graduate and professional schools, not-for-profit organizations, and profit-seeking organizations at the local, state, regional, national, and international levels to provide opportunities for continued education, internships, summer employment, and full-time employment.
• CAREER ADVISING - Explore career paths and encourage experiential employment opportunities, jobs and internship searching. https://app.purplebriefcase.com/pb/dashboard/
• GROUP/CLASS PRESENTATIONS - Speaking to classes and making group and student organization presentations is one of our directors most exciting services we provide. Student engagement is a must for our office success. (Link to calendry form to schedule)
• RESUME BUILDING/ INTERVIEW SKILLS - https://app.purplebriefcase.com/pb/dashboard/
• ASSESSMENTS - We can assist with tools to find and discuss your interest, values and skills and how they lead you to career goals
• CAREER FAIRS/EMPLOYMENT CONNECTIONS - Career Fairs are scheduled once in the Fall with our "All Majors Fair" and twice in the Spring with our Nursing/Health Science Fair and with our Education Fair
Ready to connect?