FIND THE HELP YOU NEED
**The time to request a FALL 2017 tutor has ended. If you need assistance, please work with your instructor(s).**
The W's Peer Tutoring and Learning Assistance Program assists W students in meeting the University’s academic standards and in attaining their educational goals by teaching skills and strategies which will promote independent and active learning.
Important Dates to Remember:
Tutoring begins Tuesday, September 5, 2017.
The last day to request a tutor is Friday, November 3, 2017.
Tutoring services end Friday, December 1, 2017.
Available Subjects for Tutoring
Sciences & Mathematics
- Biology II
- Calculus I
- Intermediate Algebra
- Physics I
- Modern Elementary Math I & II
- History of Civilization I & II
- U.S. History I & II
- Survey of Early American Literature I
- Survey of Late American Literature II
- Survey of Early English Literature I
- Survey of Late English Literature II
- Survey of Early World Literature I
- Survey of Late World Literature II
- General Psychology
- Accounting I & II
- Economics I & II
Writing Center in Painter Hall 106
Mathematics Lab in Reneau Hall 402
Tutoring & Supplemental Instruction
*Students who are enrolled in a Supplemental Instruction section of a course are encouraged to first seek assistance from the SI study groups and from the SI leader during his or her office hours prior to requesting tutoring.
Don't see the course you need?