Apply to be a Summer Scholar
Due to abrupt changes in routines resulting from COVID-19, OUR is accepting applications for online projects for the 2020 Summer Scholars program until further notice!
- A brief letter from a faculty mentor, stating:
- They have discussed this opportunity with the student,
- They are willing to serve as a mentor,
- And this is either a 5-week research project or a 10-week research project
- A one-page proposal of the project's intended goals for the duration of the summer program.
- Include a description of the project
- List what you hope to accomplish in 5 or 10 weeks (e.g. a literature review, survey design, lab work, an annotated bibliography, draft of a creative work, etc.)