Apply to be a Summer Scholar
Deadline to apply
Applications to participate in Summer Scholars will be accepted on an ongoing basis each year. Preference will be given to applications submitted before February 1st, and applications received after this date will be reviewed as funds are available until April 1st.
- A brief letter from a faculty mentor, stating:
- They have discussed this opportunity with the student,
- They are willing to serve as a mentor,
- And this is either a 5-week research project or a 10-week research project
- A one-page proposal of the project's intended goals for the duration of the summer program.
- Include a description of the project
- List what you hope to accomplish in 5 or 10 weeks (e.g. a literature review, survey design, lab work, an annotated bibliography, draft of a creative work, etc.)