Guests of the Plymouth Bluff Center will find facilities purposely designed to blend into the natural environment, while providing accommodations for study, recreation, and appreciation of river and the land.
Among the facilities and features you will find at the Plymouth Bluff Center are:
- A 11,700-square-foot conference building consisting of multipurpose lecture/conference rooms with audiovisual equipment for professional programs; an auditorium seating up to 100; an interpretive museum of cultural and natural history; complete kitchen facilities, and wireless internet. We can arrange dining services for you from the MUW Dining Services;
- 24 guest rooms, each with private bath and neatly furnished, including telephone, clock-radio, coffee-maker, and satellite television (accommodating up to 48 people with double occupancy);
- An outdoor pavilion seating up to 48 for instruction or social gatherings;
- A lakeside amphitheater for special events, such as concerts, wedding ceremonies or lectures;
- Four miles of self-guiding nature and fitness trails for hikers and nature enthusiasts;
- A lighted court for tennis or volleyball, or other activities;
- 190 acres of clean air, blue skies, refreshing scenery, abundant wildlife, and comfortable surroundings.
SHERMAN CONFERENCE BUILDING
At the heart of the Plymouth Bluff Center is the 11,700-square-foot Sherman Conference Building, consisting of multipurpose lecture/conference rooms with audiovisual equipment for professional programs, an auditorium seating up to 100, an interpretive museum of cultural and natural history, complete kitchen facilities, and wireless internet.
Size – 33' x 36'
Seating Capacity: Theatre =100; Conference= 42; U-Shape = 36; Classroom = 60
Our Auditorium can seat up to 100 people comfortably.
Conference Room 1 & 2
Size – 24' x 18' each
Seating Capacity: Conference = 20; U-Shape = 16; Classroom = 24
Conference Rooms 1 and 2 can be combined to double seating capacity
Size – 22' x 14'
Seating Capacity: Conference = 10
Our Board Room can help facilitate your next retreat.
Size – 52x33
Seating Capacity: Reception = 200; Banquet = 144
Our spacious dining room and professional kitchen can meet your every need at your next event.
Our rustic, wood-burning fireplace in the lounge is a great place to relax or take a break in between conference sessions.
The Foyer and Lounge may not be rented separate from the dining room. The Foyer and Lounge area can be set up with reception style seating to accommodate approximately 75 people.
Set in peaceful surroundings, the Amphitheater provides an ideal location for lectures, musical programs, wedding ceremonies, and other special events.
Seating Capacity = 100
Tennis Court (lighted)
Four miles of self-guiding nature and fitness trails wind their way throughout 190-acre grounds, perfect for avid hikers and nature enthusiasts.
The Plymouth Bluff Center has an outdoor pavilion seating up to 48. Great for social gatherings and instructional events.
The following audiovisual equipment is available to help meetings and presentations run smoothly: overhead projectors, slide projectors, VCR/DVD player with 35” or 40” monitors, a desktop video projector (LCD), an overhead video projector in the auditorium, dry erase boards, markers, motorized screens, podiums, flip chart easels and pads, wooden easels and laser pointers.