The SSC Proctoring Center offers proctoring services for both students and community members.
- For current MUW students who need proctoring services for a MUW course, the service is free.
- For community members and students from other institutions, there is a fee for the proctoring service.
- For MUW students who need proctoring services for any assessment(s) given by an institution or business other than MUW, there is a fee.
MUW students register in Canvas.
1. Log into Canvas.
2. Select the appropriate course.
3. Within that course, select SmartProctoring. If you need assistance, view the SmarterProctoring Student Getting Started Guide.
Non-MUW students, click here to register.
Hours of Operation
During the 2018-2019 academic year, the SSC proctoring center will be CLOSED on the following dates:
September 3, 2018 (Labor Day)
October 8-9, 2018 (Fall Break)
November 21-23, 2018 (Thanksgiving Holidays),
December 21, 2018-January 4, 2019 (Winter Break)
January 21, 2019 (Martin Luther King, JR. Holiday)
March 11-15, 2019 (Spring Holidays)
April 19-22, 2019 (Mid Semester Break)
May 27, 2019 (Memorial Day Holiday)
July 4, 2019 (Independence Day Holiday)
Details to note:
- All students must register 10 days prior to their exam.
- Walk-ins are not allowed.
- Students must bring a valid photo identification card.
- No testing supplies are provided. Students should bring required materials.