• 1
  • 2
  • 3

Documentation Requirements

After the student has filled out the digital accommodation plan, it is the student’s responsibility to provide the Student Support Specialist medical documentation for eligibility.  The documentation cannot be more than three years old. The student may use the following medical/mental health professionals as proof of disability: IEP (from previous education), doctor, psychologist, psychiatrist, nurse practitioner, licensed marriage and family therapist, or licensed professional counselor. We do not accept letters from social workers or notes that are not housing related from the counseling center located on MUW campus.