A strength of any institution is the level of engagement with those it serves. At The W, that includes a diversity of constituents: students, faculty, staff, alumni, friends, the community, and elected officials. By cultivating these relationships, we build support critical to the future of The W. One important outcome of valued relationships is the continued generosity of our larger W family, providing resources that allow us to improve quality across all aspects of the institution.
- Conduct interviews with potential donors and provide them a menu of giving opportunities.
- Continue to increase participation in faculty/staff giving campaign.
- Find more opportunities to educate students about their donors and the importance of philanthropy.
- Create excitement around the Major Gifts Campaign to encourage donations for success.
- Develop a campus speaker’s list for alumni activities.
- Provide more opportunities for donors to support faculty.
- Develop an alumni ambassador recruitment team to host student recruitment events.
- Provide a virtual option for all alumni/donor events.
- Continue to offer campus programming virtually to alumni/donors.
- Offer more diverse alumni events and more diverse speakers.
- Provide more opportunities for donors to support students.
- Provide donors with departmental needs in order to provide better learning environments.
- Partner alumni as mentors to offer networking and job shadowing opportunities for students.
- Continue to offer workshops and job fairs with intent to collect data through experiences.
- Provide professional development workshops.