Find your MUW Net ID
NetID Access Activation: (used for Wi-Fi, printing, and MyCampus portal)
- Go to www.muw.edu.
- Click on WCONNECT at the top right, but don’t log in.
- Click on First Time User in the Quick Link section.
- Put in your NetID, click Next.
- Put in your last name, click Next.
- Put your 8 digit date of birth in the format mmddyyyy, click Next.
- Creat a new password.
- Confirm the new password, click Next.
- Click on "Click here to continue".
- Read the information and then click on “Click Here”.
- Set up your two security questions.
- Click on "Enroll".
- Click "Sign Out".
Now your that your NetID has been activated it can be used to log into WCONNECT, WNET wifi, and PaperCut. PaperCut is the software used for printing in McDevitt Hall, Fant Library, Education, and Martin Hall. MyCampus Portal allows access to MyApps Email, Banner, Canvas, OrgSync and Microsoft Office 365.