M.Ed. Admission Requirements
- Complete online application
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Eligibility for Teaching License
- Satisfactory grade point average (3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale)
- Professional recommendations from individuals who have knowledge of the applicant's academic/work performance
- $25 application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
Students not meeting these criteria may be considered on an individual basis for conditional admission.
Applying to the Program
You will complete the Graduate Admissions application online, including an option to submit your letters of recommendation and supporting documentation through the online application.