Enrollment Policies and Procedures
MUW CPDC serves the MUW student body, faculty, staff, and the Columbus community.
The first step in the application process is a waiting list application.
CPDC maintains a waiting list in the Director’s office. Because we are a laboratory school, we strive to maintain a balance of ages, cultures and ratio of boys to girls. When a vacancy occurs, priority is given in the following order:
- The need as based as determined by the CPDC teaching staff/director
- Priority siblings of current students, as long as the sibling remains enrolled at CPDC
- Children of MUW Students, followed by faculty and staff
- The community
The registration fee of $100 per child for preschool is payable yearly at the time of registration. All registration fees are non-refundable. Our school year runs August – July, including summer. The spot is not confirmed until registration fees have been paid.
- Existing students, Siblings and waiting list will register in the month of March.
- Campus students, staff, and the remainder of the waiting list will register in the month of April.
- We will open for the Columbus public community in May.
- Existing families must register and pay all fees in March or their spot will be released for another child.
If spots are available, students may begin at any time, prorated for the day they begin. Otherwise, students will begin at the start of our school year in August. Our program runs August – July.
CPDC APPLICATION FOR ENROLLMENT
Parents are required to sign the CPDC Application for Enrollment before the child’s first day of class. These forms must be renewed before the first day of school in August.
This document is our binding contract for the entire August-July school year.