- J. Matthew Ward (2012) received an assistantship and fellowship to attend graduate school in history at the University of Missouri. He hopes to research female Civil War diarists.
- Anna Barnett (2012) received an assistantship to attend graduate school in public history at Middle Tennessee State University, where she hopes to research museum management and historic preservation.
- Bess Toyama (2011) spent the summer after graduation training with Teach for America in Los Angeles and taught in Kansas City, Missouri as part of Teach for America's mission to provide well-trained teachers to under-privileged students.
- Athena Baldwin (2011) teaches high school history and English at Al Worood Academy, a private school in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Forrest Marcy (2010) is working on his MA at the University of West Florida, Pensacola, specializing in European history and the Atlantic World. He was awarded a graduate assistantship from the UWF history department and his current research project concerns Hessian conscripts in the British army during the American Revolution.