FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 26, 2010
Contact: Sarah Perry
Science Enrichment Program at MUW presents summer workshops
COLUMBUS, Miss. -- Mississippi University for Women’s Science Enrichment Program will be offering six summer workshops beginning June 7.
Workshops are open to different student grade and teaching levels depending on the subject. Topics and dates:
- Ecology of Mississippi and the Deep South: June 7-11
- Meaningful Math in a Fun Fashion: June 14 -19
- A Drop in the Bucket: June 21 -25
- Sustainable Living Strategies and Design : July 12- 16
- The Earth and Beyond: July 26 -27
Classes are free. CEUs and stipends are available for teachers. The workshops will be held at Plymouth Bluff Center or Parkinson Hall on MUW’s campus.
For more information and to register, visit http://www.muw.edu/sci_math/sep/su2010.html or contact Kenny Langley at email@example.com.